Tuesday, October 12, 2010

The Album




Recording is great fun. At least it is in my opinion. Just today I recorded my new amazing organ, and it sounds fucking great. It takes a long time though, especially when your studio is your rental house and all you have is old digital technology and a few decent mics to get you there.

I thought i should update anyone who gives a fuck that, yes, we are indeed still making a record, we're just taking longer than No Anchor has ever previously done before, by a long-shot! I blame myself for this fact, but apologise to none.

I'm going to make an effort of sorts to document our recording more often and post anything that may be of interest on this here web-site, so if you find that kind of thing interesting than this will be the place to check from this point onward.

Let's see if I do,
Donovan

No comments: